Wednesday, January 9, 2013

And....LAUNCHED!

Testing......

Yeah, this thing is on!

Welcome to my cache. Think of it as my digital pensieve. 

This is where I will be dumping all other items from my mind which I do not feel fit in any of my other blogs. 

I enjoy blogging, writing, researching, and sharing my thoughts, but I'm finding that my other blogs do not leave enough wiggle-room for me to comfortably (and in good writer's conscience) post my more whimsical musings. I refuse to purge any of my other blogs as they serve their purposes well, both for myself and my readers, and I feel the more focused/strict posting requirements useful in their own way. 


Be forewarned: That which you will find here may appear somewhat random, disjointed, and even one-off.

 I do not plan to always provide my reader with an answer to the all-important question "and therefore, what?" (as I do in some of my other blogs) and I do not intend to use this blog strictly as a means of sharing nifty tidbits and facts. This blog will be fulfilling my need for the occasional data dump of those things rolling around in my brain. I will be blunt, brutally honest, occasionally wrong, rather geeky, and incredibly enthusiastic. And, honestly, if it doesn't make me go SQUEE! then you likely wont see me posting on it. 

 I hope you enjoy what you find here. If you do not, please continue on your merry way and google something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment